`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Exporting to Excel

RE: Exporting to Excel
I am terrible at exporting and formatting data into excel so I would be interested to know how you guys do it too, please send me one of the aforementioned PM's Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(06-25-2012, 09:31 AM)iconms Wrote: Can't you post the answer right here instead of sending a bunch of PMs haha?

I exported part of my org into excel once fairly successfully but would be curious to read this
+1. I bet a lot of people would be interested in this, myself included.
[Image: 7tljd.png]

I hope I didn't open a can of worms here. I am just needed something I could readily have my hands on.

if any one has a detailed way i would appreciate it also, im trying to go back and forth and type it all up, it seems to take a lot of time going back and forth

I will psot a youtube video of how to get a checklist into Excel and post it this week. I was able to help Alex out, it is not hard to due, but a pain in the butt to explain
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

Thanks Capt!! Again, I do appreciate it!

Alex

I just highlight the portion of my ORG I want to export. Right click, copy. The use right click, paste special/text into excell. After that its just reformating the rows how you want them and deleting a few rows not needed. Not hard just a pain in the butt to clean up after the paste.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(06-24-2012, 01:06 PM)alexs64 Wrote: Damn man!! Where have you been????? Nice seeing you again!
YouTube dude! I am trying to come back and balance my time between both. How have you been? PM me when you can
(06-25-2012, 02:49 PM)captdolo Wrote: I will psot a youtube video of how to get a checklist into Excel and post it this week. I was able to help Alex out, it is not hard to due, but a pain in the butt to explain
What's your YouTube name?