`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEAF FANS !!! FOR TRADE TRIPLE JERSEY PATCH OF NEW LEAF JAMES VAN RIEMSDYK BV $50.00

LEAF FANS !!! FOR TRADE TRIPLE JERSEY PATCH OF NEW LEAF JAMES VAN RIEMSDYK BV $50.00
AWESOME 2009-10 OPC "TOP DRAWS" TRIPLE JERSEY PATCH OF NEW LEAF JAMES VAN RIEMSDYK ALONG WITH TWO NHL ROOKIES STARS MATT DUCHENE OF COLORADO AVALANCHE AND EVANDER KANE NOW OF THE WINIPEG JETS.

Its on my website @ http://www.cards2trade.webs.com under hockey photo's

THREE COLORED PATCH MAROON-BLUE-WHITE

BOOKS AT $50.00.

EXPECT SAME OVERALL TRADE VALUE .......
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

RE: LEAF FANS !!! FOR TRADE TRIPLE JERSEY PATCH OF NEW LEAF JAMES VAN RIEMSDYK BV $50.00
I can't see the attachment. Maybe try uploading it to photobucket, then adding the link so we can see it. I may be interested

RE: LEAF FANS !!! FOR TRADE TRIPLE JERSEY PATCH OF NEW LEAF JAMES VAN RIEMSDYK BV $50.00
Its on my website @ www.cards2trade.webs.com under hockey photo's or on sportscardforum.com posts

(06-24-2012, 01:03 PM)ReimerFan Wrote: I can't see the attachment. Maybe try uploading it to photobucket, then adding the link so we can see it. I may be interested

bump ....