`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MOD HELP PLEASE

MOD HELP PLEASE
Can you let the members here know that I have only had 2 ID's here on Beckett. Mrmagnum75 and Slydevil75. Thanks for the assistance. Someone says I have had 4 ID'S. That is off base.

RE: MOD HELP PLEASE
You shouldnt be allowed to even have a 2nd! You've been banned and shouldnt be allowed here at all! You've lost the privilege. If your story is infact true then it should have to be proven without a doubt to the mods and presented to the members.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

[Image: 2a.jpg]

And before you say that is not you.........

[Image: 5a.jpg]

You must have found the "fountain of youth" since your still 37 like you were back in 2005, oh and before you say that was your sons account, then you have to be the youngest father ever at 4yrs old.

Now Before you even say that this id was only used on other sites, well

[Image: 4a.jpg]

And before you even say this is not your account, well, let's go to this thread.

http://admin.beckett.com/forums/thread-1427814.html

where you "accidentally" posted scans from your blacklist53 bucket in stead of your mrmagnum75 bucket

(03-06-2011, 11:32 AM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Out of curiosity, why are those scans from someone else's photobucket and not yours?

[url]http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/bl...3/Vintage/[/url]

Though I have to say, the "Graded" box of photos in Mr Blacklists's photobucket is not too shabby.
oh, and by the way Nathan, how are things going with the convenience store chain, that you claimed to have bought in early 2008 on the pre-Beta Beckett boards?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

And the plot thickens.... Mods get rid of the guy once and for all. This is a disgrace and he/she does NOT deserve to be on this site. Guy is like a triple imposter, deception, lies, BS, I dont get it. I have seen people run off from here for next to nothing compared to this. It says no transactions allowed but I guarantee you he is doing something thru the PM's. BRING THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE DOWN!!!!!!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

And I think I just pooped myself lmao
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

This guy/gal/son/??? is shameless. The hammer of justice is going to crush you sooner or later Nathan.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Well....the guy is a Slydevil!

Oh Nathan the tangled web we weave. I and many others suspected it was you thinking you're a sly devil (funny how your wife no longer uses the id these days). Personally, it's time for Nathan and his "wife" and any other alters he has to be banned (DID is a serious problem Nathan and you should go back to the hospital you were at before for treatment)
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Come on man. Really? This is getting ridiculous. If all the things I see are "true" that you say, you need to pull it together. Your inconsistency makes you look shady. I'm the first to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but this has gone on too long. Get it together man.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

you cannot fool the shezdoni... he is a master at the cyber-hide and seek game.. his facts are correct and i have NEVER seen him wrong when he makes a these statements..and you see,... we TRUST him. we know he throws no B.S. just facts..
i would hate to be in your shoes
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95