`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2001 Leaf Certified Materials

2001 Leaf Certified Materials
I know somebody out there has this laying around in a box and thinks it is no biggie. But it is the LAST ONE I NEED!

I am looking for a 2001 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Card in the BRONZE version of Stan Musial. I have all other 116 cards and this is the last stinking one I need. I have been trolling the bay weekly looking for it for 11 years now with nothing to show.

The card is numbered 3 and again, it will have the bronze foil for the logo on the front of the card.

If you even think you have this card, I would greatly appreciate anybody double checking their boxes for it. I would be willing to pay over high book value for it or trade in your favor huge. Just let me know what you are looking for and I'll check my collection. I only have less than 3% of my collection uploaded so far so if you don't see anything I may have that you need, ask. I have a ton of stuff available for the person with the card I am looking for.

Thanks for reading!

RE: 2001 Leaf Certified Materials
What is it serially #d to? And is it a memorabilia card? I will check the LCS today when I go. Just need to know where I need to look (mems, inserts, etc.). Thanks and good luck finding it.

(06-23-2012, 12:26 AM)petercopp Wrote: I know somebody out there has this laying around in a box and thinks it is no biggie. But it is the LAST ONE I NEED!

I am looking for a 2001 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Card in the BRONZE version of Stan Musial. I have all other 116 cards and this is the last stinking one I need. I have been trolling the bay weekly looking for it for 11 years now with nothing to show.

The card is numbered 3 and again, it will have the bronze foil for the logo on the front of the card.

If you even think you have this card, I would greatly appreciate anybody double checking their boxes for it. I would be willing to pay over high book value for it or trade in your favor huge. Just let me know what you are looking for and I'll check my collection. I only have less than 3% of my collection uploaded so far so if you don't see anything I may have that you need, ask. I have a ton of stuff available for the person with the card I am looking for.

Thanks for reading!

RE: 2001 Leaf Certified Materials
(06-23-2012, 09:56 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: What is it serially #d to? And is it a memorabilia card? I will check the LCS today when I go. Just need to know where I need to look (mems, inserts, etc.). Thanks and good luck finding it.
It is a Jersey card and it is not Ser #'d. Thanks for the help!