`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron wins the title, I wake up and find this in my Mailbox :)
Wink 
LeBron wins the title, I wake up and find this in my Mailbox :)
Couldn't have been better timing! I'm sure the value of this card may have changed overnight. I'm happy to finally have one!

[Image: b68e5d1e.jpg]

The centering is a little off, but the corners and edges are in great shape! Hopefully I can get a 9.5 on it.
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.

RE: LeBron wins the title, I wake up and find this in my Mailbox :)
Because of the Centering, 8.5.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Beauty!

Centering is way off, 9 at the highest

(06-22-2012, 01:45 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Because of the Centering, 8.5.
+1
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(06-22-2012, 02:14 PM)tristanrules Wrote: Beauty!

9 at the highest
+1

that is a nasty card!!!!! i wouldnt waiste the money on the grading, unless youre just wanting it incased, because you will be unhappy with the final grade due to the centering, and thats not a card you want to pay that much for and then be unhappy with. i think it looks great as is in the magnetic, awesome pick up and the best time possible, these things will probably be selling for at least $100 more then you bought it for.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-22-2012, 03:57 PM)afff Wrote: +1
Seems that way, if the surface is flawless then yea, I would say so.
(06-22-2012, 04:42 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: that is a nasty card!!!!! i wouldnt waiste the money on the grading, unless youre just wanting it incased, because you will be unhappy with the final grade due to the centering, and thats not a card you want to pay that much for and then be unhappy with. i think it looks great as is in the magnetic, awesome pick up and the best time possible, these things will probably be selling for at least $100 more then you bought it for.
+ 1 on that...

2003-04 Topps Chrome, quite possibly one of my favorite products of all time. Ripped 3 boxes and never even got a Lebron RC Sad
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(06-22-2012, 04:42 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: that is a nasty card!!!!! i wouldnt waiste the money on the grading, unless youre just wanting it incased, because you will be unhappy with the final grade due to the centering, and thats not a card you want to pay that much for and then be unhappy with. i think it looks great as is in the magnetic, awesome pick up and the best time possible, these things will probably be selling for at least $100 more then you bought it for.
Thanks! It's everything I can do not to carry it around with me everywhere i go! I think I'm going to take your advise on getting it graded. If I do send it in though, it'll just be to get it cased like you said so it cant get any worse. It's a card that I will probably NEVER sell! How do you think it'd do at PSA? Are we allowed to talk about that on here lol? All I really need is a 9.
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.

I remember when I picked up the Topps Black version. I thought I was on top of the world. I could put to much money into the chrome version so it's still not in my collection, lol. I have always loved topps refractors. When UD or Panini come out with variations to cards, it's just not the same, lol. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]