`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron wins the title, I wake up and find this in my Mailbox :)

RE: LeBron wins the title, I wake up and find this in my Mailbox :)
Well you'll never know what grades you might get cause beckett could surprise you. I bough a graded bgs Tyreke evans NT auto a couple years ago and its centering was 8.5 & overall grade was a 9. Broke it out the case cause i thought i could get a better surface grade & overall grade(which had a 9) and thought i could flip it for more. I sent it and centering came back a 9.5, as well as the surface grade.

thats the thing about grading i dont like, one time a subgrade is 8.5 and the next its 9.5? if youre paying good money to professionals, there shouldnt be that much variance in a grade, i can understand human error, but how can someone grade it not even mint, and then someone else thinks its gem mint?????
to the op, i doubt it would grade any better at psa with that centering, plus, imo, the psa slab would just detract from the beauty of the card, i cant stand the way the psa slabs look.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-23-2012, 06:47 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: to the op, i doubt it would grade any better at psa with that centering, plus, imo, the psa slab would just detract from the beauty of the card, i cant stand the way the psa slabs look.
Thanks everyone for the input! I'm still on the fence for grading. I have a few other cards that I want to send in, so it may happen eventually. I'm with ya on the PSA slabs pingbling. I had a few cards I sent in with a guy i work with and they're just ugly!

[Image: ca6bbdfe-1.jpg]
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.