`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 Pack Mix Box= Tavares, a Monster, and Half-a-Case Hit?

16 Pack Mix Box= Tavares, a Monster, and Half-a-Case Hit?
I was in need of some supplies for the 'ole home today, so I stopped by Wal-Mart, the least annoying place to purchase groceries. Typical of the hockey collector type of person that I am, I noticed a lone box of those 16 pack mixed stuff. For $25 I thought that it would be quite a gamble, but the instincts within me told me to shut it and I ended up buying the box. I am glad that I did since the hits flowed out of it like diarrhea from the buffalo.

These are the hits that I received in the 17 random packs (there was an extra in the box) which I did not take the time to scan. And yes, I only bought one of these boxes:

2008-09 OPC: Kevin Westgarth RC

2008-09 OPC Retro: David Backes

2008-09 Upper Deck Series 1 Winter Classic Highlights: Colby Armstrong

2008-09 Upper Deck Series 1 Captain's Calling: Nicklas Lidstrom

2008-09 Victory Gamebreakers: Henrik Lundqvist

2009-10 Collector's Choice 3 Star Selections Choice Reserve: Kovalchuk/Little/Lehtonen

2009-10 Collector's Choice Cup Quest 1: Simon Gagne

2009-10 Collector's Choice Cup Quest 2: Sam Gagner

2009-10 MVP Hart Candidate: Mike Ribeiro

2009-10 OPC Canadian Heroes: Travis Zajac

2009-10 OPC Legend: Denis Potvin

2009-10 OPC Foil Parallel: Johnny Oduya

2009-10 OPC Retro: Sean Collins

2009-10 OPC Trophy Winner: Ethan Moreau

2009-10 Upper Deck Series 1 Top Guns: Jarome Iginla

2009-10 Victory Gamebreakers: Patrice Bergeron

2011-12 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey Heroes: Johnny Bower

2011-12 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey Heroes: Bobby Hull

And now for the better stuff, six hits, five of which are pretty solid. A Riley Armstrong rookie (who cares, right?), a Taylor Chorney Choice Reserve rookie parallel, a Jamie Benn rookie, a Jonas Gustavsson rookie, and a John Tavares Choice Reserve rookie parallel. Who would have imagined all that could come out of only three packs of the Collector's Choice product? And how about the autograph? Though not of the greatest player, the odds of pulling an auto is 1:216 packs, or half of a case. I had 2 packs in the box:

[Image: walmarthits.jpg]

So next time you are out in Wal-Mart feeling elitist because of your Cup or Dominion, or high-end addiction, don't, because there are many nice little things that are still to be found in a random pack box that has obviously not been searched.

Comments not necessary, but they are always welcome, and yes, everything is available for trade!

RE: 16 Pack Mix Box= Tavares, a Monster, and Half-a-Case Hit?
Buy a lottery ticket too? You should with this luck! Congratz!

(06-15-2012, 07:01 PM)ReimerFan Wrote: Buy a lottery ticket too? You should with this luck! Congratz!
That I also did. 50 million and a chance at 7 additional prized of 1 million. Let's just say that my Irbe and game-used collection would get a little bit bigger Smile

lottery here u come good luck
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

you did well there

like the auto hit

congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(06-15-2012, 06:52 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: I was in need of some supplies for the 'ole home today, so I stopped by Wal-Mart, the least annoying place to purchase groceries. Typical of the hockey collector type of person that I am, I noticed a lone box of those 16 pack mixed stuff. For $25 I thought that it would be quite a gamble, but the instincts within me told me to shut it and I ended up buying the box. I am glad that I did since the hits flowed out of it like diarrhea from the buffalo.

These are the hits that I received in the 17 random packs (there was an extra in the box) which I did not take the time to scan. And yes, I only bought one of these boxes:

2008-09 OPC: Kevin Westgarth RC

2008-09 OPC Retro: David Backes

2008-09 Upper Deck Series 1 Winter Classic Highlights: Colby Armstrong

2008-09 Upper Deck Series 1 Captain's Calling: Nicklas Lidstrom

2008-09 Victory Gamebreakers: Henrik Lundqvist

2009-10 Collector's Choice 3 Star Selections Choice Reserve: Kovalchuk/Little/Lehtonen

2009-10 Collector's Choice Cup Quest 1: Simon Gagne

2009-10 Collector's Choice Cup Quest 2: Sam Gagner

2009-10 MVP Hart Candidate: Mike Ribeiro

2009-10 OPC Canadian Heroes: Travis Zajac

2009-10 OPC Legend: Denis Potvin

2009-10 OPC Foil Parallel: Johnny Oduya

2009-10 OPC Retro: Sean Collins

2009-10 OPC Trophy Winner: Ethan Moreau

2009-10 Upper Deck Series 1 Top Guns: Jarome Iginla

2009-10 Victory Gamebreakers: Patrice Bergeron

2011-12 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey Heroes: Johnny Bower

2011-12 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey Heroes: Bobby Hull

And now for the better stuff, six hits, five of which are pretty solid. A Riley Armstrong rookie (who cares, right?), a Taylor Chorney Choice Reserve rookie parallel, a Jamie Benn rookie, a Jonas Gustavsson rookie, and a John Tavares Choice Reserve rookie parallel. Who would have imagined all that could come out of only three packs of the Collector's Choice product? And how about the autograph? Though not of the greatest player, the odds of pulling an auto is 1:216 packs, or half of a case. I had 2 packs in the box:

[Image: walmarthits.jpg]

So next time you are out in Wal-Mart feeling elitist because of your Cup or Dominion, or high-end addiction, don't, because there are many nice little things that are still to be found in a random pack box that has obviously not been searched.

Comments not necessary, but they are always welcome, and yes, everything is available for trade!
we u sell the gustavsson