`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE bay win for my Son's LT Collection!!!

HUGE bay win for my Son's LT Collection!!!
So i just won this LT Rc for my sons LT Pc now just cant wait to get it in hand and i think i got a great price also an comments are welcome so here it is it a beauty!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LaDAINIAN-TOMLIN...1e6f1d25ba
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

RE: HUGE bay win for my Son's LT Collection!!!
Awesome card !
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(06-21-2012, 11:26 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Awesome card !
Thanks i been trying to get one for a while but they always went for more than i wanted to pay just had to be paitent finally got one for a price that i could live with!!
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

Not to be the bad guy but....Wheres the auto?

Sorry but for that price I need some ink...

(06-22-2012, 01:33 AM)birdmandig Wrote: Not to be the bad guy but....Wheres the auto?

The '01 SPA Rookie Future Watch set didn't include auto's, unfortunately. Still a very highly sought after card and one of the most sought after RC sets for the '01 draft class.

SICK card, and one of his most desired... awesome grade too!!!

Good thing u got a head start before he retired. His stuff will go nuts from now on.
Insert Banner.

very nice card!! Congrats!!
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

I'm jealous =)
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(06-22-2012, 01:33 AM)birdmandig Wrote: Not to be the bad guy but....Wheres the auto?

Hey I understand where you are coming from its a lot of money for a non auto card but it is one of his highly wanted cards this set didn't come with autos sure wish they did they would rally be sick and the last bgs 9 that sold went for around 350 so the 277 was a nice price
(06-22-2012, 02:06 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: The '01 SPA Rookie Future Watch set didn't include auto's, unfortunately. Still a very highly sought after card and one of the most sought after RC sets for the '01 draft class.
+1 and they are on 11 bgs 9.5 at this point
(06-22-2012, 06:02 AM)slotman11 Wrote: SICK card, and one of his most desired... awesome grade too!!!
Thank you!
(06-22-2012, 06:03 AM)itsdagooch Wrote: Good thing u got a head start before he retired. His stuff will go nuts from now on.

Yes I know I Been buying a lot of his stuff the last 3 years and his stuff is already selling higher that why I was surprised to have got this one for this price
(06-22-2012, 07:25 AM)go cardinals Wrote: very nice card!! Congrats!!
Thank you
(06-22-2012, 08:12 AM)jmessick86 Wrote: I'm jealous =)
Smile but you still have one that I don't Contenders Auto but I did also just pick up a base contender rc #5/100 his college number eBay 1/1 lol I post a mail day when they all come in