`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09-10 Adrenalyn XL Extra Signature and Extra sets FT

09-10 Adrenalyn XL Extra Signature and Extra sets FT
If any set collectors would like to trade for these 30 card sets, let me know. I also have the 60 card Special set. These were actually fairly hard to complete, and I have some dupes if you are looking for specific cards from any of the sets. I also have almost all of the 30 card Ultimate Signature set for trade, if you are trying for that. It is only missing the Lebron.
Thanks for looking,
Mickey

RE: 09-10 Adrenalyn XL Extra Signature and Extra sets FT
I'm just an observer who would like to see them. Got scans or a bucket?

I have not taken the time to put them in, but I will get them up when I get a chance. Thanks for asking.
Mickey
(06-22-2012, 09:08 AM)mtadams2 Wrote: I'm just an observer who would like to see them. Got scans or a bucket?

Hi,

I'd be interested in the Kobe's, Durant's, Lebron's,Rondo's, Steve Nash. Just let me know what you have & feel free to check my organize.

MattWink

I have listed all the extra Ultimate Signature and Extra Signatures, in case anyone wants singles. The sets are staying together for trade.
Thanks,
Mickey

http://imgur.com/a/iR20l

Check out the ones I have gotten back graded. A 9.5 Griffin Extra Sigs is in there, along with an Ultimate Sig of Griffin, Bryant, and a 10 Lebron. Kinda cool...check 'em out.
Mickey

(06-22-2012, 09:08 AM)mtadams2 Wrote: I'm just an observer who would like to see them. Got scans or a bucket?