`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the best box sets to buy?

What are the best box sets to buy?
I recently got back into collecting and it has been about 14 years since i really followed cards. I just bought a couple blaster boxes and was kind of disappointed. The boxes I bought i was disappointed with were 2012 Sage Hit and 2012 Leaf young stars. I also bought a blaster box of 2012 bowmans, box of 2011 topps jumbo packs, a box of 2011 Topps Percision and 2011 Crown Royal and i got alot of good stuff out of them!. I dont want to waste my money and im just looking to see what some of you think are the best brands to buy. Also is it really worth buying the blaster boxes or should I just stick to the bigger sets?

RE: What are the best box sets to buy?
Take the money you want to spend on blasters and buy a hobby box - check out blowout cards or DA cards, ATL , Pittsburgh, eytc..., online dealers - IF you don't have a local hobby shop. I for one, hate recent sets and boxes, but to each his own.

I'm a fan of 2007 hobby boxes. Online stores will provide them. Just make sure they are trustworthy.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: What are the best box sets to buy?
Thanks man i checked out blowout cards and they had everything i bought from my local hpbby shop fpr way cheaper thants for the tip, ill have to start ordering from them!!!!!!