`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! Does Beckett Charge Extra for Grading the Autographs?

HELP! Does Beckett Charge Extra for Grading the Autographs?
I am trying to send in two cards to Beckett. I can not do it electronically because one of the cards I am trying to submit (2012 Panini Prestige Trent Richardson) is not listed, so I was told to manually fill in a form.

I am at the calculating $ to be paid.
I have no idea if I need to add on extra money to get it graded on the autos as well or if it is included in the price of $26 (2 day service).

Please reply ASAP. Have been on a roller coaster trying to send this into Beckett.

RE: HELP! Does Beckett Charge Extra for Grading the Autographs?
(06-20-2012, 05:34 PM)jjbmgm Wrote: I am trying to send in two cards to Beckett. I can not do it electronically because one of the cards I am trying to submit (2012 Panini Prestige Trent Richardson) is not listed, so I was told to manually fill in a form.

I am at the calculating $ to be paid.
I have no idea if I need to add on extra money to get it graded on the autos as well or if it is included in the price of $26 (2 day service).

Please reply ASAP. Have been on a roller coaster trying to send this into Beckett.
Auto surcharge is $2 for each certified autograph. If the auto is in-person or through the mail, it has to first go to JSA for authentication.

I hope that this helps.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!