`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Buy/Trade for Yadier Molina

Looking to Buy/Trade for Yadier Molina
Ever since I have started collecting cards I have been trying to figure out what I would focus on. Between collecting Cardinals or a single player. Well now I have decided that I am going to collect Yadier Molina as my main focus. If anyone has anything Yadi including base, I am interested in buying or trading for it.

Thanks

RE: Looking to Buy/Trade for Yadier Molina
Morning Bump!!

I have a couple base but you can check me
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

Great choice! I might have some base i can send you for free, ill check tonight. My autos i hold near and dear to me however Smile
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(06-20-2012, 09:59 AM)Krangry Wrote: Great choice! I might have some base i can send you for free, ill check tonight. My autos i hold near and dear to me however Smile
Thanks, that would be awesome, and I could send you something back in return for the base, just let me know what you are looking for. I would be the same way, I am hoping to get an auto after I work on base for a while!

One more bump for the evening!

One Last Bump!

BUMP!!!

I have a 2004 Bowman chrome refractor, I could part with. I also might have a few more rc's too. I would want cardinals in return, preferably rcs, or prospects lmk
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

I have a mini and target red this year.No game used or auto...