`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some People...

Some People...
I went to Target last night and saw a full retail box of single pack Ignite cards. I was going to get a few packs when I noticed that some of the packs on top were open. I looked at every single pack and they were all open. Afterwards I went to Wal-Mart, in a different town, and they had 3 packs left, all of them were opened also. You used to be able to tell sometimes by the thickness of the pack to see if there was a Relic card in it and I heard about people weighing the packs also. Some companies have started putting in the thick blank cards to stop people from doing this and now they are opening all of the packs to find the "Hits", sort of takes the fun out of opening the packs. Why do some people have to be so rude and inconsiderate? All of those packs are probably never going to be sold and if they sit there the stores will not order any more because they are not selling. This will leave you only being able to buy packs of cards at your LCS, if there is one near you, or on line. People need to stop doing this and ruining it for everyone else.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: Some People...
Take the packs to customer service and complain!!

RE: Some People...
(06-17-2012, 10:28 AM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: Take the packs to customer service and complain!!
I agree...at least bring it to the store's attention. I ave never seen any of these types of things, but admittedly I buy a lot less retail single packs because my LCS is just as convenient.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com