`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Collector Ready to Trade! WTT '12 Topps S1, S2, & '12 Bowman. Base/Inserts/Par

New Collector Ready to Trade! WTT '12 Topps S1, S2, & '12 Bowman. Base/Inserts/Par
Hello Beckett Community! I have just recently started collecting baseball cards again and would very much like to start trading in order to complete my sets. As of now, I am wanting to complete 2012 Topps Series 1 & 2 Base and Insert sets as well as 2012 Bowman Chrome Base/BP/BCP. I have a lot of the same to trade to help complete your sets.

Additionally, I have a couple SP Variation cards (#280 Ryan Howard - Back of Jersey; #600 Clayton Kershaw - Throwback Jersey); Historical Stitches (Derek Jeter, Andre Dawson); and Retired Number Patches (R. Jackson, H. Aaron, C. Fisk, P. Niekro, J. Palmer). I'd very much like to use these as trade fodder for St. Louis Cardinal cards of the same type (#273 David Freese SP Var., Ozzie Smith, Stan Musial, or Bob Gibson cards, etc.).

I also have a couple of Autos: '12 Topps #GMA-MMO M. Morse, '12 Bowman Prospects #BPA-MO Mike Olt, Bowman Blue #BPA-TA Tyler Anderson.

Many parallels for trade such as Topps Wal Mart Blues & Gold Sparkles (Cespedes RC from both); Bowman Golds, a few Blues #/500, a Justin Verlander Orange #/250, a few International Flags, etc.

My goal is to complete the base sets for both, BP and BCP for Bowman, complete as many insert sets for Topps, and then hopefully end up with a few special St. Louis Cardinal cards.

Also, since I am new here, I know that I might be required to send first...I have no problem with that at all as long as you are already an established trader here.

Thank you all for your considerations and hopefully we can help each other out. Have a fantastic day everyone!!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: New Collector Ready to Trade! WTT '12 Topps S1, S2, & '12 Bowman. Base/Inserts/Par
Check my org should have some stuff you need and welcome!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: New Collector Ready to Trade! WTT '12 Topps S1, S2, & '12 Bowman. Base/Inserts/Par
check me c if i have anything you need
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

check me as well
[Image: Gamecock_Banner.jpg]
**If you have under 35 feedback you send first**
http://s2.photobucket.com/home/jdubbs10/index

Thank you! I am currently checking all 3 of your trade lists. Still learning how to use the system, but I'm going to try to get back to you guys by days end!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Just friendly advice it would be a lot easier if you split up your wants and haves into 2 separate folders.

that's a lot of cards to go through but I have a lot of Bowman Prospect and Chrome Prospects so I'm going to PM you what I have and what I need and you can see if there is enough to make a deal.

@chevy man 22

Thank you for the advice. I am going to try to do that right now!

Sorry guys!

Awesome and welcome. If your still looking, you can check my org.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

welcome... and check me.....
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...