`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads Up on Leaf Young Stars Blasters

RE: Heads Up on Leaf Young Stars Blasters
(06-18-2012, 06:16 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yes, but when it's called "Young Stars" and Army All-American cards are plastered on all four sides of the box, auto or not, one would assume ...

Also, it never explicitly said anywhere that the packs only contained 2012 draft picks.

So it was really the lack of information that threw me, not the other way around.

Plus, some of the other posters have reported — yourself included — that they didn't even get an All-American auto.

Sooooo, while "reading is fundamental," so is the fact that card companies shouldn't mislead collectors.

If you thought the boxes were fine, great, buy some more. I just won't be, that's all.
I see your point regarding the lack of information - in that one might assume that they have base Army All-American Cards in addition to the autos and feel that it is misleading. However, one should never assume based upon a lack of information. There is nothing misleading about not listing the presence of cards that are not there.

It would be nice is card companies would always list the card sets and what the approximate odds of pulling them are like Topps does.

And I'm not really thrilled with that product either. I'd rate it as a not buy.

RE: Heads Up on Leaf Young Stars Blasters
(06-19-2012, 08:49 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I see your point regarding the lack of information - in that one might assume that they have base Army All-American Cards in addition to the autos and feel that it is misleading. However, one should never assume based upon a lack of information. There is nothing misleading about not listing the presence of cards that are not there.

It would be nice is card companies would always list the card sets and what the approximate odds of pulling them are like Topps does.

And I'm not really thrilled with that product either. I'd rate it as a not buy.
The whole thing was ambiguous ... calling it "Young Stars" and plastering the box with photos of AAA cards led me to believe it had both.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Just posted it so that people were aware of what they were getting.

Nothing more, nothing less.