`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: Chipper Jones

FT: Chipper Jones
I just added a bunch of Chipper Jones cards FT. Nothing high end, some RCs and inserts, mainly base. I'm looking for any Chipper cards that I don't have. Send me open offers, thanks!

RE: FT: Chipper Jones
(06-18-2012, 06:45 PM)carolinahuey Wrote: I just added a bunch of Chipper Jones cards FT. Nothing high end, some RCs and inserts, mainly base. I'm looking for any Chipper cards that I don't have. Send me open offers, thanks!
You have quite a few Chippers I'm interested in, but unfortunately, I don't have much in the way of doubles to trade away. Are there other players you're willing to take back in trade? Feel free to give me a look to see if there's anything you would be interested in.
[Image: 7tljd.png]

I am trying to start a Chipper collection for the Kids in my preschool class and after school program as he grew up in OUR area. He, Luke Scott and Rickie Weeks are the ones that came out of our area.

(06-18-2012, 10:32 PM)phunkphlex Wrote: You have quite a few Chippers I'm interested in, but unfortunately, I don't have much in the way of doubles to trade away. Are there other players you're willing to take back in trade? Feel free to give me a look to see if there's anything you would be interested in.
Offer sent!
(06-18-2012, 10:59 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: I am trying to start a Chipper collection for the Kids in my preschool class and after school program as he grew up in OUR area. He, Luke Scott and Rickie Weeks are the ones that came out of our area.
Offer sent!

You can check me for Chippers.......The only one I want (and don't yet have) is the D-Storm rookie or maybe a good auto. So I am not that attached to any that I have right now.

Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]