`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else notice that over half of the 2009 Topps Rookie Premieres are fake?

RE: anyone else notice that over half of the 2009 Topps Rookie Premieres are fake?
(08-23-2011, 03:11 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: i read that there was somewhere between 10-15 of these player issue cards given to the players per player i guess to hand out or whatever, which imo should make these card alot more rare and have a much better value then they are going for. Doesnt that make sense? Then on the other hand you got these known fakes that makes guys like me be like "whoa im not touching that" because of this.

I would love to have a authentic real player issue because i think personally they are more valuable but how can you tell whats what?
The price is lower than you would expect because of all the faking and people are afraid. Back in 2004 or 05 when these cards were new the high drafted rookies went for $500. Those high prices are probably what drew people to faking them. But beckett won't grade them anymore unless they are certified by a third party first if I remember correctly. So like I previously stated, if you want one, it better be pulled by yourself or graded by beckett. But..........there are also people that tear open graded cases and put other cards in. So there are a lot of ways you can get screwed over in this hobby and you just have to deal with it.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

RE: anyone else notice that over half of the 2009 Topps Rookie Premieres are fake?
thank you for this info. been alot is the topps with writing on top the main thing? Been buying up britt autos
TradePage: http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/my...cessbella/
101st Airborne-Ft. Campbell, KY!!
I trade by SV
[Image: russellmg25Banner.jpg]