`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Series 2 Box + Blaster

2012 Topps Series 2 Box + Blaster
Stopped by the LCS today and got a box and got a blaster at walmart, not very good results at all. No Bryce Harper, no auto's, 1 relic, 1 stitches and a Yu Darvish base RC. Sometimes this hobby sucks! lol
Photobucket

[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: 2012 Topps Series 2 Box + Blaster
Sorry to ask this question.....I am getting back into cards with my son and I see all the talk about Blaster packs/boxes what are those???? describe them for me please....Thanks

They are smaller boxes of cards Wal-Mart sells usually for 20.00. You can't miss them!

I dont care for the non game used relics. last year it was the leather name plates. seems pointless IMO
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

Well I had 20 more to spend so I got one, wanted to get the griffey Jr. I have had quite a bit of luck with topps blasters however, got a black border Strasburg his rookie year.

is wal-mart the only retail place that sells blasters?? what about stores like target??? How many packs in a blaster???

(06-18-2012, 01:23 PM)tfoley25 Wrote: is wal-mart the only retail place that sells blasters?? what about stores like target??? How many packs in a blaster???
Target has them as well.

(06-18-2012, 01:23 PM)tfoley25 Wrote: is wal-mart the only retail place that sells blasters?? what about stores like target??? How many packs in a blaster???
You can get Blaster boxes at Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, K-Mart, however K-Mart doesn't have the variety that The Mart and Target do and at Toys R Us, you're going to be spending about $5 more for a Blaster.

Gypsy Queen, Archives, Bowman, and Heritage all have 8 packs in them. I'm not sure about the Series one and two boxes (maybe 10 packs in these)- I've seen two different boxes for those at different price points.

I'm interested in the Smoltz if you want to trade it soon PM me later
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Sweet darvish
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK