`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crazy!!! My 2010 Certified Black Freshman Fabric 1/1 Auto Set

RE: Crazy!!! My 2010 Certified Black Freshman Fabric 1/1 Auto Set
Dang bro. If you are putting that set together. Good Luck. I will keep my eyes out for you too.

WOW. Just a ridiculous looking set. I agree with everybody else. You have the hardest one in Bradford so you might as well see how many you can get from the set.

WOW......
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Oh lawd, I don't even...........That is big time! With 18 in hand I don't see how you could give up on it.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Wow! If you decide ur done I really need the Andre roberts Smile
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

[Image: worthy.gif][Image: worthy.gif][Image: worthy.gif]

I've been watching this one grow since the start last year and it's only gotten better!! Not sure it really is possible to complete the entire set, but I am sure enjoying watching you try!

You've got to keep grabbing them when you can...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

That's really nice Mel!
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I looked at this and was happy and sad all at the same time....Happy, because this is beautiful to look at and sad, because you have the Brandon LaFell and I don't.....lol Nice work, if you ever decide to get rid of it, please let me have a crack at it, but WOW, that is awesome!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(06-18-2012, 07:48 AM)redskins316 Wrote: I looked at this and was happy and sad all at the same time....Happy, because this is beautiful to look at and sad, because you have the Brandon LaFell and I don't.....lol Nice work, if you ever decide to get rid of it, please let me have a crack at it, but WOW, that is awesome!
This is definitely a situation where I believe the sum is greater (value) than the parts. 18-20 together is still a cool set even if not complete.

No plans to break anything up.....yet!
(06-17-2012, 06:50 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: WOW. Just a ridiculous looking set. I agree with everybody else. You have the hardest one in Bradford so you might as well see how many you can get from the set.
This is exactly how I feel about.

(06-17-2012, 04:42 PM)warcraftin Wrote: Throwing in the towel was figuratively speaking in regards to a mindset of thinking to the whole set was humanly possible without transferring the deed to your house or the equivalent in monetary value.

Best of luck in your search they are truly amazing.
You know it won't be cheap to go after a set like this from the start. I changed my collecting habits in the past year to pursue these cards. When you cut back on a few cases and boxes, you'd be surprised what resources are available for the chase.

If you do the math on how much is already wasted on the breaks, you'd be surprised how flexible you can be when going after something you want.