`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need Piazza!!

I Need Piazza!!
I am at 968 different Piazza cards in my PC. I used to collect him years ago, and decided last year to continue. I want to get to 1,000 and keep going! Who has Piazzas for trade? Initiate a trade, or send me a PM. Thanks!!
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!

RE: I Need Piazza!!
i have 17 diff piazza in my org

got a few if you wanna give me a look?
[Image: u0vgF6d.jpg]
Collecting Detroit Tigers, HOFers, Nolan Ryan, Will Clark and Juan Soto

**If you are not able use one penny sleeve per card when shipping your trades do not bother sending me any trade offers.**

(06-17-2012, 10:02 AM)scollignon Wrote: I am at 968 different Piazza cards in my PC. I used to collect him years ago, and decided last year to continue. I want to get to 1,000 and keep going! Who has Piazzas for trade? Initiate a trade, or send me a PM. Thanks!!
Sent you an offer for one I don't think you have.

I have listed the Piazza inserts I have in my Org - I also have 106 base cards, of which I'd say 90 different base cards.
I am certainly willing to part with them.

Message me and we can work something out!

Thanks
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

I have responded and updated all trades. Thanks guys!!
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

I probably have a few if you want to take a look.
I'm always open to trading. My wants are varied (I'm working on multiple sets from 1980 through the present) and all my wants are marked. Open offers welcome!

(In progress) Scans for Trade

(06-17-2012, 10:02 AM)scollignon Wrote: I am at 968 different Piazza cards in my PC. I used to collect him years ago, and decided last year to continue. I want to get to 1,000 and keep going! Who has Piazzas for trade? Initiate a trade, or send me a PM. Thanks!!
I sent an offer with one I didn't see in your org...

FINALLY A FELLOW PIAZZA COLLECTOR!!! I sent a open offer. I have around 320 Piazza cards FT. Hope we can work something out.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 14880) (Piazza - 1594) (Wright - 706)

Thanks Reds77 for a quick and easy trade. A great addition to my Piazza PC.

And 86Champs, a great trade in the works. After this one, buddy me and keep me posted with your additions. Byt the end of this week I should be caught up with your 1,200!!!

Flood and Fire, I'm checking your Org now!

Thank you all for the help!