`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need Piazza!!

I Need Piazza!!
I am at 968 different Piazza cards in my PC. I used to collect him years ago, and decided last year to continue. I want to get to 1,000 and keep going! Who has Piazzas for trade? Initiate a trade, or send me a PM. Thanks!!
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

Oh yeah, Bear Down Chicago Bears!!

RE: I Need Piazza!!
i have 17 diff piazza in my org

got a few if you wanna give me a look?

(06-17-2012, 10:02 AM)scollignon Wrote: I am at 968 different Piazza cards in my PC. I used to collect him years ago, and decided last year to continue. I want to get to 1,000 and keep going! Who has Piazzas for trade? Initiate a trade, or send me a PM. Thanks!!
Sent you an offer for one I don't think you have.

I have listed the Piazza inserts I have in my Org - I also have 106 base cards, of which I'd say 90 different base cards.
I am certainly willing to part with them.

Message me and we can work something out!

Thanks
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

I have responded and updated all trades. Thanks guys!!
I collect most Chicago Bears, Adrian Peterson, Jerome Bettis, Devin Thomas, Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders and Mike Piazza. I am always looking for a trade. Let me know what you got!!!

I probably have a few if you want to take a look.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

(06-17-2012, 10:02 AM)scollignon Wrote: I am at 968 different Piazza cards in my PC. I used to collect him years ago, and decided last year to continue. I want to get to 1,000 and keep going! Who has Piazzas for trade? Initiate a trade, or send me a PM. Thanks!!
I sent an offer with one I didn't see in your org...

FINALLY A FELLOW PIAZZA COLLECTOR!!! I sent a open offer. I have around 320 Piazza cards FT. Hope we can work something out.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Thanks Reds77 for a quick and easy trade. A great addition to my Piazza PC.

And 86Champs, a great trade in the works. After this one, buddy me and keep me posted with your additions. Byt the end of this week I should be caught up with your 1,200!!!

Flood and Fire, I'm checking your Org now!

Thank you all for the help!