`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May - June Maildays

May - June Maildays
Well haven't came across anything for the Navorro PC to update but have to buy something if there is nothing to rip........Not sure why I have been buying more silver & black then crimson & gold. But it is what it is I guess.... 2012 products will have some Navorro cards so just waiting on the releases.........well here is the other stuff I have been tinkering with.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

RE: May - June Maildays
Sometimes I don't believe what I see. You're a mad man picking up all those Pryor NT's! I mean this in a good way. Mirin your collecting style. When you gonna stop w/ those?
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Is that 36 Pryor NT's? lol if he does make it in the NFL then one day those might get you some ridiculous cards if you were to sell or trade them, assuming he does good.

I'm just curious, what's the point in having that many of the same card
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Its called hoarding people lol. Did anyone notice the Montana RC??? Too much talk about Pryor imo lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(06-16-2012, 02:53 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: Sometimes I don't believe what I see. You're a mad man picking up all those Pryor NT's! I mean this in a good way. Mirin your collecting style. When you gonna stop w/ those?
I buy them for $20-$25 so as long as they stay in that range I am buying. There are only 99+49+25+1. So 174 total in the set is not so bad when I am not buying any wax.

(06-16-2012, 02:59 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Is that 36 Pryor NT's? lol if he does make it in the NFL then one day those might get you some ridiculous cards if you were to sell or trade them, assuming he does good.
One of my boys is big time Raiders fan and I don't buy much Raider stuff. So maybe these can help fuel his collection when Pryor gets his chance. I really didn't think it was a bad card in the $20 range.

(06-16-2012, 03:59 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: I'm just curious, what's the point in having that many of the same card
I would have to assume some sort of mental retardation. I thought $20 - $25 was steal. Apparently they are all steals in my opinion..... lol
(06-16-2012, 04:16 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Did anyone notice the Montana RC???
I did........... Smile
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I'll take one or two if I have anything for it
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)