`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still looking to move about 80% of my collection.

Still looking to move about 80% of my collection.
Trying to move a lot of my collection. Ideally I am looking to trade up to slim down. I know most of you are thinking yeah right, not for me, but let me give you some examples of recent trades...20 base and inserts for one $5 Devin Hester RC, about 20 cards including Jsy and Mem for a $20 Randy Moss RC.

Yes, I do want to give you a lot of the base that range from $0.50 - $2.00 and I know its not sexy trades but I am realistic in what I want back in return and WILL ALWAYS make sure its in your favor. I have about 1,100 football cards left of which I only want to keep about 200.

I don't have many of a particular player but I can send 20 of a certain team easily.

Let me know if you are interested, I'll do the work and set up the trade.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Still looking to move about 80% of my collection.
hey I'm interested. check out my org. I would like to get some cards of the players in my sig
Collecting: Ray Rice, Denard Robinson, Denarius Moore, Rich Gannon, Reggie Bush, and Johnny Manziel

[Image: mikef26banner.jpg]

RE: Still looking to move about 80% of my collection.
(06-16-2012, 03:00 PM)mikeF26 Wrote: hey I'm interested. check out my org. I would like to get some cards of the players in my sig
I dont have very many of those players, its easier if someone is looking for a team or maybe even a particular position.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.