`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Prestige Draft SPs

2011 Prestige Draft SPs
Deleted my thread on accident lol. Anyhow if you have any of these please send me an offer for them.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: 2011 Prestige Draft SPs
one SP down lots to go!

(06-14-2012, 12:23 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: one SP down lots to go!
Thanks for helping me finish my set. I now have a complete set of 2011 prestige with all of the SPs. Thanks again.

(06-14-2012, 07:47 PM)jameyreynolds Wrote: Thanks for helping me finish my set. I now have a complete set of 2011 prestige with all of the SPs. Thanks again.
Yeah I asked him about it but wanted to wait to see if you picked it up. Congrads man! Knowing how long you were after that I didn't really want to grab it unless you didn't lol. I know what it's like to be 1 card away lol. I'm so close to finishing my '59 topps set mainly focusing on that for now. The ones left are either waaay overpriced or just can't find them. Think I got 10 left or so. Funny thing is the Unitas and Brown book for 150 and were the easiest to find. Some that I need book for $4 and I have never seen one Sad Congrads again man, I'll catch up to you eventually. BTW do you have anything FT? I checked your profile but didn't see anything...You just buy and not trade?

I have an extra Clayborn Draft SP

(06-15-2012, 02:14 AM)usafshelland Wrote: I have an extra Clayborn Draft SP
sent you an offer...