`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a problem with putting a card into org.

I have a problem with putting a card into org.
Please assist if you know what I am doing wrong. I am trying to add a 2009-10 Adrenalyn XL Ultimate Signature Kobe Bryant to my org, and it has not worked last night or this AM, even when it says it has been added.
I just added all 30 Ultimates into my org, and only 28 showed up. The Kobe and Lebron do not go into my org for whatever reason. I would like help because one of them is in a trade, but it will not load.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Mickey

RE: I have a problem with putting a card into org.
if the card is already in your org, you cant add it again from the opg

when you search for the card in the opg, there should be an icon to the far right. put your mosue over it - this will tell you if the card is already in your org or not (if it is, the icon will appear to be faded)

if the icon indicated the card is in your Org, go to your org and click on "all items" (not the folder you were trying to add to). do a general search for the card ("kobe ultimate"). if it doesnt show up there, look in your trash folder

RE: I have a problem with putting a card into org.
All items it is. Thanks for the help.
Mickey
(06-16-2012, 02:21 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: if the card is already in your org, you cant add it again from the opg

when you search for the card in the opg, there should be an icon to the far right. put your mosue over it - this will tell you if the card is already in your org or not (if it is, the icon will appear to be faded)

if the icon indicated the card is in your Org, go to your org and click on "all items" (not the folder you were trying to add to). do a general search for the card ("kobe ultimate"). if it doesnt show up there, look in your trash folder