`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panini came through. FINALLY.

Panini came through. FINALLY.
Finally 1 1/2 years almost to the day Panini has sent out my 2009/10 Classics Patrick Mills auto. I was just about ready to give up ever getting the card.

RE: Panini came through. FINALLY.
did you really want that card or something? i would have asked for a replacement a long time ago LOL ..

But congrats glad your happy

[quote='bbills1999' pid='2043153' dateline='1339850645']
did you really want that card or something? i would have asked for a replacement a long time ago LOL ..

But congrats glad your happy
[/quote well other than Blake Giffin, Patrick Mills and Serge Ibaka's auto's are the most valuable rookies in the set. and secondly I was commenting on how long it took Panini to send it. I don't make a lot of money and can't afford to buy Hobby so I tend to get excited when I get a card valued at over $75.00, so yes I'm happy.

What is the Patty Mills card worth?!
Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon

(06-17-2012, 07:02 AM)awoj Wrote: What is the Patty Mills card worth?!
Its crazy man i guess since it was a Redemptions and its prob a popular set that whenever one hit the market people go crazy for it.

since your not suppose to put BV on here I will just say its just over $75.00 and its a Sp. One nice thing about collecting cards is everyone is different and can enjoy different aspects about collecting. if everyone were the same this world would be boring.

Congrats on the pull bud. And 18 months is excessive to wait for a card so I'm sure you were pumped when it finally came. You gonna sell it?

wow thats a long wait
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-18-2012, 11:37 AM)mtadams2 Wrote: Congrats on the pull bud. And 18 months is excessive to wait for a card so I'm sure you were pumped when it finally came. You gonna sell it?
I think I will hold onto it for now. I think with more minutes he could have some good numbers, I think he's got talent if he's allowed to show it.

Can't wait to see it. Gives me hope that maybe my outstanding redemptions from 2010 will be filled.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)