`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walmart variety box..got cheated with one pack(Scans)

Walmart variety box..got cheated with one pack(Scans)
Bought one of those variety boxes from Walmart,one of the packs was a 2010 Bowman Chrome.When I opened the pack it contained 2011 Hit football cards.I examined the pack and noticed it had been resealed.I was very surprised to find it in with the other packs and disappointed I wasnt going to get a shot at a Stras rookie.The only thing I can figure is they repackage the unsold packs into those boxes and didnt check if all were unopened.With the exception of that pack I am ok with the cards I pulled(scans included).This ever happen to any one else?

[Image: Lot1.jpg][Image: Lot2.jpg]
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: Walmart variety box..got cheated with one pack
check me for the hamilton if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: Walmart variety box..got cheated with one pack
All cards will be for trade but I dont have the OPG or my ORG so I cant add or trade anything right now.But I will check you first when I get the OPG.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: Walmart variety box..got cheated with one pack(Scans)
Got the cards added and sent ya an offer.