`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Boxes of Titanium with Scans

4 Boxes of Titanium with Scans
Hello guys, So i have been in the business of box breaks for a decent while now, however this is my first set of scans on these beautiful cards, This will also be somewhat of a review on the cards.

Base-100 Card Set 8/10
The Base cards from Panini have more recently in my opinion destroyed all the Upper Deck designs and this is no exception. The regular Base Cards are white/gray backed with the teams logo in the background. They look sharp, However in my 4 boxes I broke last night, I got a lot of duplicates, All the boxes come from one inner case, So I'm not too happy with that but the look will make them more desirable. Base Parallels appear one per box on average and are numbered to 99.

Level One Hits 4/10
This is where I have a problem with some of Panini products and really most products out on the market right now. Jersey Cards are everywhere. I would personally not want a Jersey card of a 3rd string goalie or 4th liner, However even on the better players I pulled, Fleury and Franzen, I got 2 Franzens in 4 boxes, Not really what I think of when I think of $100+ a box. Give us an extra Autograph or a high serial rookie not one of these dust collectors,

Level Two 7/10
Rookie New Wave Autographs are approximately 1 per box, I pulled Nash and Leblanc from Montreal, and Adam Henrique from NJ. They are sharp cards but seem to be lacking the impact of the SPX in the fact they are not serial numbered. The Dual Jerseys are numbered to 300 and come out almost one per box, however, the nicest one pulled was a Staal Kennedy for Pittsburgh with the cool winter classic swatch on Kennedy.

Level 3 8/10
Derek Stephan Jody Shelley and...Jordan Eberle? Well all were autographed and got a sweet swatch and are numbered to 25, 30 and 75 respectively. The impact of these pulls are remarkable, I am not an oilers fan, however this is a very sharp and in my opinion a desirable hit, too bad it gets shipped out today, ah...sigh. Jamie Mcbain Crazy Jersey Auto out of 100 is a very nice design with the jersey in the background and the auto right on the front? sweet.

Case Hit 9/10
Jonathon Blum Nashville Predators numbered out of 23, Sometimes this box break thing kills my soul. one of the few cards I would actually want for PC is in the mail. However Panini did a great job in the design the only thing to me that would make this card a 10/10 would be if there was a foil finish on them. They kinda seem to disaspearr even in a PC.

Now for the hit scans.
Box 1
Photobucket

Box 2
Photobucket

Box 3
Photobucket

Box 4
Photobucket
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

RE: 4 Boxes of Titanium with Scans
not bad congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

That's a lot of Wings in 4 Boxes.
Beckett Banner

Very nice hits! Congrats on the break, and thanks for sharing the review!

Randi

I think those boxes should have went to a Det.....

nice hits congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)