`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1991-93 5 Majeur

1991-93 5 Majeur
I tried the help forum, but no one responded there so thought I would give this one a shot.

Does anyone know where this set went? I used to be in basketball and you can find the items in the marketplace, but I can't find it with any search. I also know it was part of my collection, but they are not in my organize either (this only concerns me a little bit that cards are being deleted without my knowledge). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

RE: 1991-93 5 Majeur
They may not be deleted. I have seen quite a few things where the card description has changed, so they may be renaming some things and having to break them apart. Now, that may cause a deletion, I don't know. Can you post any particular card and I'll try to look for it? Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Here are the ones that I have and what they used to be listed as:

[Image: 1991-935Majeur79.jpg]
1991-93 5 Majeur #79

[Image: 1991-935Majeur80.jpg]
1991-93 5 Majeur #80

wow Beckett. Why start DELETING sets...?? I don't get it.
I could see deleting 7-11 cups...but the Majeur sets??
Wonder what else has gone missing from the checklist database.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Bump to the top, trying to see what might be happening and if other sets are involved.

I'm kind of curious as to what's going on now as well. I've been trying to find Charles Barkley and Mitch Richmond cards for the 1996 Upper Deck USA set, and I believe these were redemption cards. Well, I'm going through my Organize to make sure it's well kept and it appears that they have removed the Barkley and Richmond cards from the set. It jumps from 40 to 49 and skips 59 and 60.

(06-18-2012, 03:35 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I'm kind of curious as to what's going on now as well. I've been trying to find Charles Barkley and Mitch Richmond cards for the 1996 Upper Deck USA set, and I believe these were redemption cards. Well, I'm going through my Organize to make sure it's well kept and it appears that they have removed the Barkley and Richmond cards from the set. It jumps from 40 to 49 and skips 59 and 60.
They are there...you just have to search under "1996 Upper Deck USA Exchange"
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(06-18-2012, 04:52 PM)odditycards Wrote: They are there...you just have to search under "1996 Upper Deck USA Exchange"
Ah, so they moved them. Smile Nice.