`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009-10 Upper Deck, Needing Inserts

2009-10 Upper Deck, Needing Inserts
Hey guys, I'm working on my set here and I'm hunting any of the Immortals, Masterpieces, a couple Now Appearing and any Dual Game Materials, Super Sophomores, Signatures. Basically I have the full set 3 times over except the inserts. I've never done trades on here but you all seem like good guys (the regulars anyway) and I'm interested to see how it might work. I've got lots of older collectors choice, skybox, I don't know of anything of value to anybody that I could dangle but I'm open to discussions.

RE: 2009-10 Upper Deck, Needing Inserts
I got plenty of 09-10 UD laying around give me a list of what you need and ill do some digging.. Also got any Thunder Dan Majerle im starting to collect him so im interested in anything and everything of his along with the players in the Sig including any celtics..
Also if you got any questions about Organizing or trading dont be affraid to ask

I have a few lying around... I do need to complete a few sets from the 90s so we might be able to swing a trade.

I recently picked up a 5 card Kobe lot and that included 4 copies of his Now Appearing card. Let me know if you need the Kobe and maybe we can make a trade. Do you have any Kobe cards from the 90's?
If so send me a list through a personal message.

I see that you're fairly new so let us know if you need help with adding your cards to the Org in order to trade them here. You can also add cards to your Org that you are looking for, just stamp them as want.

I basically have every set you are looking fore except the auto list. Do you have cards listed for trade?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(06-14-2012, 11:56 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I basically have every set you are looking fore except the auto list. Do you have cards listed for trade?
I have no idea how to list my cards. I looked at the info on how to do that. So, I basically search, click "add to organize" and then you guys know what I have? How do I add my "want"

(06-19-2012, 08:37 PM)therobertogato Wrote: I have no idea how to list my cards. I looked at the info on how to do that. So, I basically search, click "add to organize" and then you guys know what I have? How do I add my "want"
Yes. Once you "add to organize" you can then go into your organize and mark things for trade/want. What I would do is as you are adding cards a box will pop up and ask you where you want the cards to go. Create a folder such as For Trade or Want. From there click on that folder and the cards should pull up. There is a part that says "Layout." When you click on this it will pull up several options and make sure you have it clicked on trade. From there you have to mark two boxes to trade. You have to say how many of the card you have and how many of the cards you have to "trade away." You will do the same thing for cards that you want. Let me know if you need any other help.

Do you have a list of cards you have? I can give you a list of all the Masterpieces, Now Appearing, Immortals, etc I have. Let me know.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I hope you haven't run into this yet, but if you haven't paid for any subscription (either Organize or OPG) then you can only have up to 100 cards in your Organize for free. Anything after that and you'll be locked out of your Organize until you purchase a subscription.

Depending on which route you go, let me know when you have your wants listed and what you have available for trade. I recommend at least getting the Organize subscription ($20 a year) so that you can list everything you have and don't have to worry about trades making you go over your limit. I think the only Now Appearing I have currently is Chris Paul, if you need it, but I could be wrong.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I have a bunch if your deal with nickm falls through.
Thanks,
Mickey
(06-13-2012, 09:04 PM)therobertogato Wrote: Hey guys, I'm working on my set here and I'm hunting any of the Immortals, Masterpieces, a couple Now Appearing and any Dual Game Materials, Super Sophomores, Signatures. Basically I have the full set 3 times over except the inserts. I've never done trades on here but you all seem like good guys (the regulars anyway) and I'm interested to see how it might work. I've got lots of older collectors choice, skybox, I don't know of anything of value to anybody that I could dangle but I'm open to discussions.

Yep, ran into just what you were saying about 100 before you have to pay. I was just adding away and then went back in and it came up with this "Pay Up Bi....." message. Is it worth it to pay? I mean just for the sake of trading or organizing? Would you suggest the complete package with all the pricing? I'm only a little into football. Debating on this hard, don't know why. Oh yeah I do, I'm trying to spend money wisely and collecting cards may not be wise!