`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009-10 be a player....****** redemptions

2009-10 be a player....****** redemptions
i get 2 different redemption cards (out of 99) out of a bunch of packs of 2009-10 be a player and they both expired May 1st, 2012

what a bunch of *****
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

RE: 2009-10 be a player....****** redemptions
(06-13-2012, 04:05 PM)arock99 Wrote: i get 2 different redemption cards (out of 99) out of a bunch of packs of 2009-10 be a player and they both expired May 1st, 2012

what a bunch of *****
Don't be mad, if you contact Upper Deck they will likely be able to help you out with those because the expiration date was so recent. Who knows, if you input the codes into the redemption area, they may still work. A few days ago, somebody opened up a case of 2009-10 SPA and got some expired redemptions which he called Upper Deck about and they were still able to fulfill them!

thanks for the details i guess i'll try and call them...and no i tried entering them before i wrote this thread and they said their stock was depleted
thanks for the feedback...i called them and they will send them in...

she told me that they do allow late redemptions only if its hockey and only if it expired in the last year....

she also said there is a chance i might get a different card of comparable value if they don't have any...

thanks again!
Wanted:

No problem at all. We all know how much of a pain expired redemptions can be, so any chance to alleviate the pain with a chance at getting cards of any sort helps.

Which redemptions did you get, by chance?

im not sure...

assuming RED311 means card 311 and RED359 means card 359 then i guess i got Bryan Pitton and Marcus Johansson

the weird thing is both of them say i got 2010-11 be a player...im assuming thats a typo...either that or they already knew they werent going to release be a player in 2010-11
Wanted:

U should still try sending them in
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-13-2012, 08:55 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: U should still try sending them in
thanks....

i actually ended up calling them and i thought i was going to have to talk them into it but within a minute she was noting my information down to send me the cards so that makes me happy...

i wonder if i'll receive these before or after i receive my artifacts RCs which havent shipped yet

edit: I was curious about those and looks like their status changed last week...they are being "pulled for shipping"...so i would guess hopefully that means soon
Wanted:

nice for having the cards to send you
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)