`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to build a 2012 Topps Series 2 Gold Sparkle parallels set!

Trying to build a 2012 Topps Series 2 Gold Sparkle parallels set!
Hello, I am looking to build a 2012 Topps baseball Series 2 Gold Sparkle parallel set. I am hoping to trade duplicates with other people who may be trying to build this set as well. I have loaded all my duplicates in the HAVE section and everything I need in the WANTs section in my organize.

I prefer not to trade less than 25 cards at a time and would like to do as many at a time as possible. Please let me know if you are interested or send me an offer.

I have never traded using beckett trade before, but I am willing to mail first if you have a good reputation in the community.

RE: Trying to build a 2012 Topps Series 2 Gold Sparkle parallels set!
I believe I fixed the problem in my organize. Everyone should be able to see my extra sparkle cards and the ones I want now. Smile

If you decide to do the s1 set as well let me know. Frankly all of my sparkles are sitting in a box going nowhere, so you can have them at the cost of shipping.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Here are mine. Incorrectly labeled as cognac :-s
[Image: 2012toppsseries2cognac1.th.jpg]
[Image: 2012toppsseries2cognac2.th.jpg]
[Image: 2012toppsseries2cognac3.th.jpg]
I can't make out most of the names in the scan so I will compare the cards to your org wants later.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(06-14-2012, 09:45 AM)Krangry Wrote: If you decide to do the s1 set as well let me know. Frankly all of my sparkles are sitting in a box going nowhere, so you can have them at the cost of shipping.
I am considering piecing together the series 1 sparkle set as well. Would you really give them to me at the cost of shipping? How many do you have?

Just loaded quite a number of them, check my org and send me an offer.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(06-17-2012, 05:00 PM)trayelfstrom Wrote: I am considering piecing together the series 1 sparkle set as well. Would you really give them to me at the cost of shipping? How many do you have?
I have 11 i think, mostly commons. 3$ paypal should cover them shipped with DC, if you dont want DC i think 2$ will cover it.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Have a few as well all in org
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]