`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with this Rickey Henderson bat card

Need help with this Rickey Henderson bat card
I picked this Rickey Henderson bat card up recently. Upon researching, I found there to be a base version, but not a refractor version. Has anyone else seen the refractors of this version? Are they all refractors? Any help would be appreciated it.

The OPG doesn't mention anything about a refractor version. But I did find the base version. So any help would be appreciated. It will be FT once I find it and can get it into my ORG.

Here's the card (notice the refractor rainbow coloring. There is also the word refractor right under the card # on the back).

[Image: HendersonChromeBat.jpg]

RE: Need help with this Rickey Henderson bat card
(06-12-2012, 12:08 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I picked this Rickey Henderson bat card up recently. Upon researching, I found there to be a base version, but not a refractor version. Has anyone else seen the refractors of this version? Are they all refractors? Any help would be appreciated it.

The OPG doesn't mention anything about a refractor version. But I did find the base version. So any help would be appreciated. It will be FT once I find it and can get it into my ORG.

Here's the card (notice the refractor rainbow coloring. There is also the word refractor right under the card # on the back).
Edit: i saw the word refractor but realized it was the card above this one after i posted, i can't find any of this set that use the word refractor.
Is this the card?
http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2002/top...-b-4520911
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Looking at others, they all look to have a refractor finish to them...

Sweet pickup!!
[Image: arod.gif]

Thanks. But now I believe I paid too much for it. I paid 2x the BV on it because it was the refractor and the refractors weren't listed. So they took the base bat price and doubled it.

They used the equation that most refractors are 2x that of base cards. They said a lot of times the refractors are more than 2x, but since it wasn't listed, they'd go the 2x BV on the price.

Oh well, you live and learn I guess. Thanks in advance. At least now I know how to price it.

(06-12-2012, 02:23 PM)arod1973 Wrote: Looking at others, they all look to have a refractor finish to them...

Sweet pickup!!