`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Gypsy Queen - Silly box.

RE: 2012 Gypsy Queen - Silly box.
(06-15-2012, 11:53 AM)mobster Wrote: Bought one of those 20 random pack boxes at Wal-Mart today ($20) and got these out of the same pack of '09 Upper Deck X:
[Image: th_plates.jpg]
Chipper and Pedroia yellow plates

I immediately thought of this thread and had to share.
HAHA! Fweakin' awesome! I guess two plates in one pack isn't all that uncommon. I just went on a rampage at Wal-Mart, bought 5 Bowman Blasters and 7 of Topps and then some rack packs. All I have to show for it is this thread. Thanks for sharing mobster!

(06-12-2012, 09:59 AM)jrpiascik Wrote: Recently went to my LCS to grab a few packs, ended up leaving with a box of GQ. I've been buying GQ packs off and on for awhile now with no major pulls so I figured its time for a change.

Opening the box I'm starting to become frustrated, nothing noteworthy really, as a matter of a fact, I received an extra auto, however it was of Jon Jay, and I had already pulled one the pack before. Along with that I snagged a J.P. Arencibia auto, a Pettitte mini-relic, and a Brandon Phillips relic. Then, in the last pack, boom, a black printing plate of Chad Billingsley which conveniently had a yellow plate of Pujols stuck to the back of it. So I figure not bad, two 1/1's in the same pack. Certainly a first for me.

Any similar experiences out there?

Thanks Topps.

[Image: YztPU.jpg]
From 2008 topps chrome I got a clay buchholz exch card and a greg maddux black plate in the same pack....kinda close I guess

Hey, I would be interested in one of the Jay's. lmk thanks
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

Nice plates
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Back in 1991 when autos in pacs were wicked rare, I pulled 2 Nolan Ryan "Find the Ryan" cards stuck together in one pack. But never two plates. Great luck to you.

Just went and picked up three GQ packs..inside one of the packs was a Lou Gehrig black printing plate 1 of 1 and a Neil Walker cyan printing plate 1 of 1. Couldnt believe my eyes. Does anyone know the value of these cards?

I've pulled two printing plates back to back twice in the past. Every now and then they fit perfectly together.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

In 2009, out of Bowman Draft Picks, I had two autos in one pack - they weren't stuck together but I do think they were back-to-back. One was a Chad James auto - regular, and the other was a Mike Trout Gold /50. Looking back, that was probably the best pack I have ever opened!

i had 2 redemptions stuck togheter in this years bowman platinum.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector