`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prospect Autos anyone? -Mark Appel!-

Prospect Autos anyone? -Mark Appel!-
Looking to move some prospects for the right trade. Just redeemed my Mark Appel auto from Topps. Shocker on draft night he was picked up #8 overall by the Pirates. Many had him pegged for #1 overall.

-2011 Bowman Platinum USA Auto USA-MA-

Have many other prospects FT. Autos, refractors, base...let me know who you are looking for and I will check for them. I have many more than what is in my org.

Looking to boost my Joey Votto collection as always. Also looking for Mike/Giancarlo Stanton, Johnny Bench and Stephen Strasburg.

-I'm new on here and have no problem sending first-

RE: Prospect Autos anyone? -Mark Appel!-
Interested in cardinals prospects. Lmk, thanks Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

(06-12-2012, 06:38 AM)atteberry23 Wrote: Interested in cardinals prospects. Lmk, thanks Ethan
Anyone specific? I assume the players that are in your signature....I will check. Anyone else?

Trade offer sent. I have a sweet tribute Johnny bench I'd make available for the Appel
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

sent you a trade offer...PM to discuss, I can't open the trade app easily at work

(06-12-2012, 05:32 AM)MoveNsilencE Wrote: Looking to move some prospects for the right trade. Just redeemed my Mark Appel auto from Topps. Shocker on draft night he was picked up #8 overall by the Pirates. Many had him pegged for #1 overall.

-2011 Bowman Platinum USA Auto USA-MA-

Have many other prospects FT. Autos, refractors, base...let me know who you are looking for and I will check for them. I have many more than what is in my org.

Looking to boost my Joey Votto collection as always. Also looking for Mike/Giancarlo Stanton, Johnny Bench and Stephen Strasburg.

-I'm new on here and have no problem sending first-
Any interest in this for the Appel?

[Image: JoeyVottoauto.jpg]
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(06-12-2012, 12:23 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: Any interest in this for the Appel?

[Image: JoeyVottoauto.jpg]
Is that Votto an in person auto?

(06-12-2012, 09:08 AM)MoveNsilencE Wrote: Anyone specific? I assume the players that are in your signature....I will check. Anyone else?
I collect all of the cardinals prospects!! Thanks, Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

(06-12-2012, 01:01 PM)MoveNsilencE Wrote: Is that Votto an in person auto?
yes
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(06-12-2012, 03:59 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: yes
I would prefer certified for this trade. Lmk if you want anything else though. Check my org - thx