`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Barry Sanders

RE: LTTF Barry Sanders
I currently have over 1300 different Barry cards and about 4000 doubles, triples etc. I am considering selling the whole lot of them.

Email me with what you need and I'll see what I can fill for you. First right of refusal for a true Barry collector ....

Christian

(06-20-2012, 09:08 PM)troll911 Wrote: I currently have over 1300 different Barry cards and about 4000 doubles, triples etc. I am considering selling the whole lot of them.

Email me with what you need and I'll see what I can fill for you. First right of refusal for a true Barry collector ....

Christian
Sweet. Sounds like a collection to look up to. It says your email is blocked on your page though. What would it be?
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

I have the Barry sanders 2012 UpperDeck Black/white card its Numbered 8/10.. im willing to trade it its selling for about 30$ atm lemme know if interested and ill add it to ORG
[Image: qIneh.png]

(06-20-2012, 10:38 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: Sweet. Sounds like a collection to look up to. It says your email is blocked on your page though. What would it be?
Trolltnt@Hotmail.com

I have decided it all has to go ... email me and let me know what you want/need and we can go from there.

(06-20-2012, 11:18 PM)wacoTx Wrote: I have the Barry sanders 2012 UpperDeck Black/white card its Numbered 8/10.. im willing to trade it its selling for about 30$ atm lemme know if interested and ill add it to ORG
PM Sent

Back to the top Smile Anyone wanna get rid of any more Barry Sanders? Got a couple trades down! Really wanna get to that 800 mark!

(06-23-2012, 12:01 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: Back to the top Smile Anyone wanna get rid of any more Barry Sanders? Got a couple trades down! Really wanna get to that 800 mark!
Can you provide any updates to the trade we made last Monday?
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

(06-25-2012, 08:26 AM)dmasci Wrote: Can you provide any updates to the trade we made last Monday?
Yea buddy, they shipped out already. I always forget about marking them as shipped until well after I ship them lol. Hope ya get em soon!

OK.... here we go!!!!

In my organize, there are over 1100 cards listed.... all must go! Willing to trade for moving my car from Florida, Spitfire parts.... and of course.... green bills with dead presidents on them!!!!

changed my email .... too much spam.... now at calbert1021@gmail.com