`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHOUTOUTS TO MANY!!!!

SHOUTOUTS TO MANY!!!!
I just realized I hit my 1 year mark since my first trade. I got 64 trades done from May to May with Floydtown being my first. I have asked many noobie questions along the way and a lot of great people here have helped me with all of them without wanting to choke me..LMAO. It looks like I dodged a few bullets with a few of the shady traders on here. I got everything in all my trades and from the sounds of it dealing with some of these 1 trade wonders I got lucky. So Thanks everyone and I hope to do many more along the way. I am here for the long haul. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

RE: SHOUTOUTS TO MANY!!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(06-11-2012, 09:59 AM)bott2711 Wrote: people here have helped me with all of them without wanting to choke me..LMAO.
Who said we didnt want to choke you??? Wink
Congrats on the milestone! Hope you have many many more!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Very nice congrats my friend...........however I still hate you for pulling to many Chiefs 1/1s lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(06-11-2012, 01:34 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Very nice congrats my friend...........however I still hate you for pulling to many Chiefs 1/1s lol
lol...It is going up for trade. I think you could spare an arm or leg...maybe a kidney for it. Smile Not sure about selling it yet. But might.

awesome!!! great job!!!

Congrats man! This is a great place with A LOT of great members! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**