`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Ronnie Brown signs with the Chargers and Ochocinco is working out for the Phins

RE: OT: Ronnie Brown signs with the Chargers and Ochocinco is working out for the Phins
(06-11-2012, 04:51 PM)branesergen Wrote: I think Ocho would do good with Miami if he actually comes to play. Miami's QB will always be scrambling and Ocho can get open. It has already been stated by Brady why Ocho was released. Because he was used to running routes to get open and not timing routes that Brady throws.
and because he kept dropping passes

seriously: this is why he is gone from the pats. brady didnt trust him. there were several times last year where the ball was right in his hands, didnt have a defender near him...and dropped the ball

i like chad johnson personally. i dont think he is an nfl player anymore, and probably hasnt been in a couple years

RE: OT: Ronnie Brown signs with the Chargers and Ochocinco is working out for the Phins
(06-11-2012, 03:58 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: he didnt get action because brady didnt trust him because he kept dropping passes
My thoughts exactly. I think ocho is done. When he WAS productive, he was exciting to watch. Now, I jus kinda feel sad for the guy. If the phins do give him a shot, I do hope he does well.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**