Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FT: Mark Trumbo 2012 Musuem Collection AUTO

FT: Mark Trumbo 2012 Musuem Collection AUTO
Hello everyone,

OK so I have this card for trade, I've had it for a while and quite honestly its only caused me headaches because everyone wants to trade for it, but has nothing that I could use in return. Here is a list of things I will be willing to trade this for. Please send me an offer if youre interested.

I would like an equally valued AUTO from one of the following players:

Brian McCann
Freddie Freeman
Chipper Jones
Adam Jones
Aroldis Chapman
Greg Maddux
John Smoltz
Brandon Beachy

Thanks!!!
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

RE: FT: Mark Trumbo 2012 Musuem Collection AUTO
Do you have a scan of the Trumbo? I have this if you are interested. Also have a McCann

[Image: Mississauga-20120419-00154-1.jpg]
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

I don't have a scan readily available at the moment and won't be able to make one until later this evening. Which McCann do you have?
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

(06-11-2012, 08:05 AM)snoogens1001 Wrote: I don't have a scan readily available at the moment and won't be able to make one until later this evening. Which McCann do you have?
This one

[Image: IMG-20120516-00020.jpg]
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

i definitely want the mccann. if you can give me until tonight I can post a scan of the card and we can go from there. thanks!!