Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BECKETT GRADING PATCH CARDS

BECKETT GRADING PATCH CARDS
DO YOU THINK BECKETT GRADING A AUTO PATCH CARD ......AUTHENTICS
EVERYTHING..THE CARD >>THE PATCH AND THE AUTO WHEN INCASING IT ? ESPECIALLY THE PATCH......

RE: BECKETT GRADING PATCH CARDS
The Patch and auto are already certified to be authentic by the card company so Beckett will grade the card and auto or just slab as authentic. The patch would only affect the surface grade of the card from what I understand.

Agree with sonic311, if it's a pack pulled auto/patch, it's already authenticated by the card companies. Beckett will only grade the overall card condition. The only exception are Buyback autos, from personal experience, you have to send in the matching serial numbered authentication card.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

^Agreed. But I think what the OP was getting at was in case the patch had been switched out. I don't think that there would be a way to tell if the patch was legit.

Any thoughts?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Bgs does not authenticate the patches as there is no way of them knowing what any particular company could have put in that card. They will look for signs of tampering but most of the time the scum switching patches are careful enough not to leave a trace.