`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Michael Jordan PC Updated 7-9-2012

RE: New Additions to my MJ PC Updated
(07-09-2012, 12:35 PM)therobertogato Wrote: What sucked me right back into the hobby, 2009-10 MJ Legends Patch I pulled in a box. I almost squeeled like a girl. Never ever pulled something that cool or valuable.
Awesome!! Do you have a scan????

just trying to spread some good info edescartes, please do not feel like im trying to rain on your parade. i dont see any damage to the patch windows and if someone was going to fake that card, more then likely, they would have not left the lebron 1 color patches, i think youre safe. just know there are several patch fakers out there and ebay is flooded with fake cards. im going to post a thread, since its rarely talked about on here, and a knowledgable collector like you didnt know that this was going on. and also, dont buy a graded one and think you are safe, a good patch faker may not damage a card and the card will get a good grade. beckett does not grade or certify the patches are the original in the card.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(07-09-2012, 04:12 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: just trying to spread some good info edescartes, please do not feel like im trying to rain on your parade. i dont see any damage to the patch windows and if someone was going to fake that card, more then likely, they would have not left the lebron 1 color patches, i think youre safe. just know there are several patch fakers out there and ebay is flooded with fake cards. im going to post a thread, since its rarely talked about on here, and a knowledgable collector like you didnt know that this was going on. and also, dont buy a graded one and think you are safe, a good patch faker may not damage a card and the card will get a good grade. beckett does not grade or certify the patches are the original in the card.
Yeah, when I saw the one color patch on the Lebron I knew it had to be real. As you said, a faker would have put a multicolor patch on the Lebron side. I am sure 4 of my patches are ok, I have doubts in one of them. I posted it in your thread to see if you can help me. Thanks for the info!!!!

(07-09-2012, 01:51 PM)edescartes Wrote: Awesome!! Do you have a scan????
[Image: 2012-07-09_17-47-52_95.jpg?t=1341870507]

Keep it by my chair! Always within arms reach.

(07-09-2012, 04:50 PM)therobertogato Wrote: [Image: 2012-07-09_17-47-52_95.jpg?t=1341870507]

Keep it by my chair! Always within arms reach.
Beautiful card!! Those MJ Legacy Memorabilia cards are hard to find and sell really well. You keep your cards just the way I keep mine, reaaaal close!!! LOL!!!

It is my birthday in a week so I decided to get myself an early present. Probably the last present in a long time but I love it. Here is the card I added, I been wanting it for a long time!!!!! Numbered to /25

[Image: MichaelJordanUltimateCollectionExtraLimitedJersey.jpg]

The MJ PC is starting to come together! I also got this a while back

[Image: MichaelJordanHoopsPrototype.jpg]

Here is the link to the MJ PC!

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...ollection/
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

RE: Michael Jordan PC Updated 7-9-2012
that ultimate 9.5 is sick, then i scroll down and see the proto, psa 10 none the less, that is nasty!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(07-09-2012, 06:29 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: that ultimate 9.5 is sick, then i scroll down and see the proto, psa 10 none the less, that is nasty!!!!
Thanks Pingbling! I love the prototype. Just trying to mix it up a bit. I will have to cut down on spending for a few months but the additions are definitely worth it

RE: New Additions to my MJ PC
(06-11-2012, 07:56 PM)edescartes Wrote: Thanks. I wish it was a 9.5 but at least it has a solid 9 (9, 9, 9.5, 9.5). Once I saw them, I had to have them all.
you could try to get it re-graded some people got lucky that way.

Nice cards man! Sorry about the Patch card the other night! I was watching it and saw that it went over $300 and said I doubt he will pull the trigger on that one! How many patches are you up to now? I still only have one.....booo! haha!

[Image: Nick.jpg]