`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INSURANCE??? ~ just filled out my app.. ~ do YOU have some??...worth it??

RE: INSURANCE??? ~ just filled out my app.. ~ do YOU have some??...worth it??
(06-10-2012, 08:32 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: i thought about that..
do you have insurance Jacoby?
i do, through USAA, but im a bit different since im a business (at home) and i insure based upon a rotational inventory. i do have as smaller packet for a small group if stuff i kept, mostly auto photos, but it's tuied to my policy for my inventory

(06-10-2012, 08:37 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i do, through USAA, but im a bit different since im a business (at home) and i insure based upon a rotational inventory. i do have as smaller packet for a small group if stuff i kept, mostly auto photos, but it's tuied to my policy for my inventory
yea i suppose you really have to with a business at home...i just live so far out here i feel stupid not having it already....heck,everything else i own has it..lol
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Make sure the bank has temperature regulated safety deposit boxes. Because the boxes tend to get hot and can make the cards warp. Learned this the hard way. Just make sure you cover all aspects because the stuff in the bank is not insured by your card insurance

(06-11-2012, 12:25 PM)slydevil75 Wrote: Make sure the bank has temperature regulated safety deposit boxes. Because the boxes tend to get hot and can make the cards warp. Learned this the hard way. Just make sure you cover all aspects because the stuff in the bank is not insured by your card insurance
Grrreat.......good thing i'm in the NW where we are lucky to see 90 once in a summer...lol.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95