`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this weeks mail...

this weeks mail...
very light week for me, seems the market has dried up a bit for cards I want/need, and the few I would love to own, the sellers are obviously smoking crack, and want WAY too much... I am sure I will find more soon...

thanks mcleodfive for the booklet deal!!! I LOVE IT...

[Image: 3a6d668a.jpg]

1/1!!!

[Image: 225cb8a0.jpg]

[Image: f8154406.jpg]

RE: this weeks mail...
Nice adds
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

(06-10-2012, 11:23 AM)dow714 Wrote: Nice adds
thanks!!! I thought so too...

I know what you mean. Some of the variations in my Contenders set people are asking 2x BV. Nice cards BTW

Nice pickups! Congrats on the 1/1. I also know what you mean, I just can't pay triple the BV even on low $ stuff.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Good stuff man!

(06-10-2012, 01:02 PM)younglover Wrote: Nice pickups! Congrats on the 1/1. I also know what you mean, I just can't pay triple the BV even on low $ stuff.
Tell me about it there is a card i was looking at last night the HIGH book on it was $20 and he wanted $55 i pretty much flat out told him he was an idiot. I found the exact card for $15 on another site.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

(06-10-2012, 01:20 PM)dow714 Wrote: Tell me about it there is a card i was looking at last night the HIGH book on it was $20 and he wanted $55 i pretty much flat out told him he was an idiot. I found the exact card for $15 on another site.
yeah, I am not sure why people are trying to jack people on ebay these days... I know its their cards, and they can ask for what they want... but cmon man... what a joke... the all mighty dollar I tell you...Smile

wow that was the same shiple y i sold 3 weeks ago...this is a small world!
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

(06-10-2012, 02:17 PM)chargers2427 Wrote: wow that was the same shiple y i sold 3 weeks ago...this is a small world!
I knew if I was patient I would own it... the guy that got it from you, picked it up for me... it now lives in THE SHIPLEY VAULT...