`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why MMA is better than boxing.

RE: This is why MMA is better than boxing.
Why don't you children grow up, real men know when to shut up, in fact a real man wouldn't be having this argument. see you guys in the sand box.

but u just jumped in lol
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

I'm not going to lie, all these petty arguments are an embarrassment to the boards. If some new member viewed this thread they would probably think Beckett was just another place for a drama fest. No wonder the crowd keeps dwindling here. Can't the both of you just block or ignore each other and move on? Don't reply with a "well he stated it..." response just be the more mature one and be the first to drop it.

thanks for proving my point.

guys i dropped it. slu you know im a good guy and trader. that guy has none stop harassed me with pms and it got to me. sorry man but im done and he is blocked. sorry to say that these boards have been dead for 2 years now. it was once my fav place to trade but now i trade mostly other places.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(06-18-2012, 08:50 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: guys i dropped it. slu you know im a good guy and trader. that guy has none stop harassed me with pms and it got to me. sorry man but im done and he is blocked. sorry to say that these boards have been dead for 2 years now. it was once my fav place to trade but now i trade mostly other places.
Yeah, I know you're a good trader, but you're better than that to let this keep going and going. Glad you're going to put it to an end because conflict only hurts the community. Thanks man Smile