`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
OT: Favorite Players(read inside)

RE: OT: Favorite Players(read inside)
derek anderson counts in my book. pro bowl or not it was a fluke. he only got in because 3-4 other qb's elected not to play.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(06-10-2012, 10:41 AM)rgf17 Wrote: derek anderson counts in my book. pro bowl or not it was a fluke. he only got in because 3-4 other qb's elected not to play.
I loed Derek Anderson ever since he went off on the one reporter for asking him why he was laughing during a loss

(06-10-2012, 10:44 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I loed Derek Anderson ever since he went off on the one reporter for asking him why he was laughing during a loss
i think i'm gonna scan the ol d.a. pc today and "show it off". haven't added much to it the past few months. maybe it'll spark some trades
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I think mine is T.J. Duckett, he went to high school about 40 minutes from me so I new his name for a long time.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(06-10-2012, 11:01 AM)totally sports Wrote: I think mine is T.J. Duckett, he went to high school about 40 minutes from me so I new his name for a long time.
Another good one from Southwest Michigan
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

Jordan Shipley of course... you would think for some of the prices people on the bay are asking for this scrub... hmmm... must be thinking of his college days for pricing...Smile

Not sure if he counts but mine is Antoine Winfield.Went to the same High School and my wife is really good friends with his sister.
Collecting Antoine Winfield - 123/222 55.4%
Collecting Autographed Memorabilia.
[Image: BL.jpg]

idk if this guy ever had cards i know he was a third stringer for the rams before ryan fitzpatrick took his place but jeff smoker from manhein central i remember he beat my high school team 96-0 back when i was a freshman and now i believe he plays in arena football or is another bum who was amazing in college
[Image: 864_bucs-josh-freeman-42709-1.jpg]

Travis Taylor for the Ravens back in the day.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

i worked with zack bowman's dad in the air force when he was drafted...thought that was pretty cool
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127