`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Series 2 Hobby Boxes & One Archives Hobby, With An Autograph Surprise(s)

Two Series 2 Hobby Boxes & One Archives Hobby, With An Autograph Surprise(s)
First off let me introduce myself I am Michael and from Cincinnati,Ohio.

Today there was a card show at the local HS and I had saved some money to buy a few boxes of cards. I went with two series 2 boxes and one Archives box.

The first box I busted was the Archives box. First auto:
[Image: DD.jpg]

I pulled a couple of the cool chrome cards. Next, the fourth to last pack I was excited with this redemption card:

[Image: KGjr.jpg]

Since I am from Cincinnati I have yet to decide if I want to keep it or not.

Then I opened the first series 2 hobby box and pulled this relic card:
[Image: JW.jpg]

Still on a high with the Griffey pull I opend the second series 2 box and pulled this jersy card four packs in:
[Image: ML.jpg]

As I went thorough the next thirth packs I pulled some nice inserts along with Reds cards.

The thought of a second hit in the box was the last thing on my mind when I opend pack 35 but, to my suprised I came up with a Golden Moments Die Cut Auto Nolan Ryan!! I did not even know what I had till I read the article on topps.com.

[Image: NR.jpg]

Needless to say I never thought I pull one nice auto let alone two from only three boxes.

~Michael
Mat Latos & Chris Heisey collector.
2012 Bowman Chrome Mat Latos Rainbow done!
Looking for the last printing plate.

RE: Two Series 2 Hobby Boxes & One Archives Hobby, With An Autograph Surprise(s)
WOWWWWW! Insane break! That Ryan is one of the best I have seen! And Griffey.. some guys have all the luck!

RE: Two Series 2 Hobby Boxes & One Archives Hobby, With An Autograph Surprise(s)
Wow indeed, you got two of the best auto's in the product and that Ryan is worth a small fortune! Congrats man, quit while you're WAY ahead Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I'm from the Seattle area but have been a Reds fan since the 70's. I was fortunate to watch Ken Griffey Sr play ball all these years and was excited when Jr. came to Seattle. I'm always excited to see People get great cards like the Griffey Jr. Congratulations on all 3 sweet cards, I grew up watching all 3 of them players, Ryan,Griffey and DeCinces.

Sick ryan
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

LMK if you want to trade the Griffey. Thanks!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Man those griffeys are going for 3 or 4 hundred bucks on ebay. You could sell it and buy a real nice auto of him in a reds uni and still have a ton of money left. Great score, good for you.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

that Ryan is remarkable looking!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Wow! Those are two of the only hits I really wanted from the products. What a score! If you put the Griffey Ryan FT let me know. I'd likely open the PC up.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Congrats!