`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Gypsy Queen Box Break HORRIBLE ALL FS/FT

RE: 2012 Gypsy Queen Box Break HORRIBLE ALL FS/FT
(06-11-2012, 10:21 AM)william2012 Wrote: thank you my organize is complete.
You still have 0 for trade. The default view is a bit deceiving and took me a minute to figure out too. It has 2 columns: have and want.
You need to click the Layout \/ pulldown at the top of the columns and choose trade. Put a 1 in the small box for the cards you want to 'trade away' or 'trade for'. Go to Layout \/ and pick sell and do the same thing for any you want to sell. You can combine the columns in any way you want if you pick custom then the bottom left Choose Columns
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(06-11-2012, 12:16 PM)acevanquish Wrote: You still have 0 for trade. The default view is a bit deceiving and took me a minute to figure out too. It has 2 columns: have and want.
You need to click the Layout \/ pulldown at the top of the columns and choose trade. Put a 1 in the small box for the cards you want to 'trade away' or 'trade for'. Go to Layout \/ and pick sell and do the same thing for any you want to sell. You can combine the columns in any way you want if you pick custom then the bottom left Choose Columns
OK LOL NOW I THINK I GOT IT!
(06-11-2012, 12:07 PM)MoveNsilencE Wrote: check me for the bench, thx
i like your beachy refractor, and your triple relic football....my organize is now up. offer a tradee.

I am interested in your minis. You need to add a shipping address to your profile in order for me to send you an offer.

(06-11-2012, 01:25 PM)david campos Wrote: I am interested in your minis. You need to add a shipping address to your profile in order for me to send you an offer.
I now have shiping address and phone number up! ty im learning so much!

offer sent
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

(06-13-2012, 07:56 AM)nutshell278 Wrote: offer sent
replied bud.