`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
classless KG and rondo

RE: classless KG and rondo
(06-09-2012, 10:19 PM)03supto Wrote: walking to the locker room, not shaking hands, and there is 10 secs left...classless!!!!
I hope you are joking....they are playing the biggest group of classless dbags in the entire nba. go back a few years and watch how Lebron left when Boston beat Cleveland. If i was KG i probably would of went to the post game interview wearing a OKC hat. Nobody in or around the NBA likes Lebron with the exception of Chris Paul.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

A hand shake is pretty straight forward and expected at the end of a playoff series even in basketball. Its basically a sign of respect to each other to say great work etc..... I wouldn't call it classless but certainly poor sportsmanship. I like Rondo and have always really liked KG, this won't change my opinion of them but I would have liked for them to shake hands. Win like champs lose like champs.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Hand shaking is never required. Like most, I hate losing too, especially when you've come so close. But, it doesn't hurt to show a little sportsmanship as respect to the game. It's not about the league, the players, the fans, just the game.

(06-12-2012, 10:56 AM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: A hand shake is pretty straight forward and expected at the end of a playoff series even in basketball.
that simply isnt true

in basketball, players usually do handshakes BEFORE the game, but even then it isnt something that is frowned upon if you dont do it

it has never been tradition at any level of basketball

hockey? sure football coaches? yep. baseball, basketball? no

Sure it is true.

I have been watching the NBA since the 70's and never missed a year, after a playoff series players always shake hands, slap hands, shoulder knocks etc....It is not a lineup type setting like hockey but it do happen. The few times players left early was well frowned upon by the league as poor sportsmanhip see Pistons vs Bulls. Ray Allen stayed to shake hands but that is Ray Allen, great player and person. He leaves his ego at the door.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.