`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Bryce Harper SSP #661 Error Card with No Name on Front

RE: Topps Bryce Harper SSP #661 Error Card with No Name on Front
(06-15-2012, 08:39 PM)HeyFitzy Wrote: Which is why I ignored him. I joined this community in hopes to meet other great collectors out there and to do some trading.

I completely stopped with the negativity but he kept going. So I ignored him. To make fun of what I spend my money on and who I collect is just absolutely ridiculous behavior and I don't tolerate that on a forum built for a community of baseball card collector's to share what they have for their collections.

I absolutely love reading everyone's PC picks ups, mail days, box breaks, etc. It lets me see who all out there is collecting what and what they are getting to help further grow their PC.

Yes I only joined in 2011 but I joined because I was getting back into the hobby plus I wanted to be apart of a great community!!
Are you for real? Are you serious? I didn't make fun of what you spend your money on, lol. I was making a point by saying that, because that's what YOU were doing. I was SHOWING you what YOU were doing. Am I in the Twilight Zone?

XX

(06-15-2012, 03:21 PM)HeyFitzy Wrote: I'm done without a doubt lol. Time for the op to make pizza with all that dough Smile
dude be done with it then, you know the op is just going to argue with anything u say from now on. sometimes arguments are fun, but this isnt one of em. let change the subject and start bashing bigboydsports, that is always fun.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(06-15-2012, 09:17 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: dude be done with it then, you know the op is just going to argue with anything u say from now on. sometimes arguments are fun, but this isnt one of em. let change the subject and start bashing bigboydsports, that is always fun.
what about jakelovescards though? I thought may be they were just as worse lol.

[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

I don't care bout everything said...my opinion? That card is worth the same as the rest. There is literally millions of these cards out there. I have a nnof Aaron Rodgers that I couldn't sell for a buck. The guy who bought it? Good for him, he will regret it I promise. You don't like my opinion? Kiss my hairy buns
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

I see another auction has the Harper NNOF listed(IN: 251088618833). Does this look like a different card or the same card as two weeks ago being flipped? There is something going on with the top right corner, that mike explain why the top was cut off before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...true&rt=nc