`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone use the Beckett Marketplace?

RE: Anyone use the Beckett Marketplace?
(06-09-2012, 05:28 PM)monsterx Wrote: Yeah, but when you find a rare one, you do what you gotta do, lol Smile

I'm a huge comc fan too!
Yeah but what really hurts is paying $3.66 for s/h for a card that books for only $1.50 lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(06-09-2012, 06:17 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Yeah but what really hurts is paying $3.66 for s/h for a card that books for only $1.50 lol.

Tell me about it, lol. Awesome that you can combine the shipping on comc!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

I have purchased maybe 20 different cards from the marketplace. All cards arrived safe and in NM-MT condition so no complaints from me.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I've bought many cards over the years, not a problem with the Marketplace. Finding the same cards from one dealer helps,
if dealer 1 sells card A for $2, card B for $3
but dealer 2 sells card B, for $2,
I buy both from dealer 1.

The shipping costs always seem to be $3+ I try to minimize shipping costs as much as possible.
I have occasionally paid more for shipping than the card, if it's a 7-8 year old card, never listed on ebay or COMC or Sportlots and I want it, I just accept it's the cost of buying old or rare.

Overall, good service, my one frustration, occasionally I get refunded because they sold the card somewhere else but did not update their inventory. That's annoying

(06-09-2012, 05:13 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Do you know if you buy multiple cards from one seller s/h is combined?
It depends on the seller...after you add the card to your cart, it will tell you if they have a shipping deal. I've found the minimum is usually around $50-75 worth of cards for free shipping.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I find the marketplace is a bit over priced sometimes.....but its the S&H that really kills you. Some sellers offer free S&H but only if you spend a certain amount.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

I will definitely keep my eye on s/h costs. However I feel I dont have much of a choice lol. If I want some of the cards I dont have Im going to have to pay thats for sure lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(06-10-2012, 09:44 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I will definitely keep my eye on s/h costs. However I feel I dont have much of a choice lol. If I want some of the cards I dont have Im going to have to pay thats for sure lol.
Just an FYI. I have reached out to a few sellers on Beckett and they are real cool about working with you on price others not do much, but it is worth a try. Just thought I would throw that out there

i use it often..usually for singles. sometimes you can find some rare ones for a decent price.
use paypal to check out. i dont think the s/h is combined unless from same seller
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

(06-10-2012, 11:47 AM)diablo71 Wrote: Just an FYI. I have reached out to a few sellers on Beckett and they are real cool about working with you on price others not do much, but it is worth a try. Just thought I would throw that out there
I've tried that same thing and a few were more than happy to work out a fair price. One just wanted to get rid of it and I ended up buying with free S/H. Always worth a shot.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]